Friday, September 25, 2009

Top Ten places to have sex

Recently there was a poll of a group of both men and women and these were the top ten places mentioned:

1) In a church parking lot during the service.

Let’s just hope that they didn’t use the Lord’s name in vain when they finished…

2) In a phonebooth on Mullholland Drive at midnight—the phone booth is long gone now!

I think they were practicing for the mile high club. Tight, public space where only the bold will go.

3)The top of a waterfall

I don’t really know how to picture this, but I imagine that it was cold, and frightening on the way down, hopefully it was a different story for the sex.

4) Inside a goodwill bin

I don’t even know what to say. Congratulations, you’re in the top percent of people who are just downright horny!

5) On the monorail at DisneyWorld

I really hope this was legal. Mickey mouse, you better keep your hands off those young girls!

6) A parade float

Sweet.

7) In a horse pasture.

Nothing turns me on like the sweet smell of manure. I don’t know about you, but one sniff and it’s six to midnight.

8) Sitting out on watch, in iraq, in a humvee

“You’ve got some serious thrill issues dude.” - A quote from one of my favorites, Finding Nemo.

9) In the dj booth while spinning a show

I’m sure she said, “how long have you been DJing for?” And he replied, “This is my first time. I stayed at a Holiday Inn last night.”

10) In a bar with people watching.

That’s called being a whore. But I won’t judge, that takes some serious balls, both figuratively and literally!

No comments:

Post a Comment